Thursday, August 02, 2007

Covenant

Here goes my first post as Lisa Sinanan from Williamsville, Trinidad! Rainbows have been liberally sprinkled throughout our relationship and as Andrew preached on Noah a couple weeks ago, I was once again reminded of the significance of this covenant. It was God's promise that He would not flood the earth again as He had in the past. On a personal note, it is a reminder to me that God will not flood me with more than I can handle with Him. I may need a big boat, but I'll get through:). The first rainbow appeared at Happy Hills farm in Trinidad last August where I sat sipping coconut water while Andrew played All Fours with the guys and we smiled at each other as much as we dared. (Sidenote: my nephew Noah was then born in November:)). The next rainbow appeared on Christmas morning as Andrew, his mom Dulcie, Aunt Jean & Uncle John & I drove to church about 6:30am. It was a huge patch of clouds with a little hole in it where the rainbow showed through. The next rainbow appeared as Andrew & I were driving home from the beautiful south offfices wedding shower - it was so huge, I had to stop and take pictures in the Ridgedale parking lot! The most spectacular rainbow appeared on the night of our Farewell Party at Victory/Memorial (can't remember the name) Park in Richfield where there was a HUGE double and occassionally triple rainbow! The windy weather was well worth the rainbow. The most recent rainbow was seen from the airplane on our trip "home" to Trinidad - a circle rainbow! What an extravagently loving God we serve:).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Rainbows to you my friend. I pray all is well and life is full of joy.

8/08/2007 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home